Rehab in Brisbane or further from home?
Deciding to get help for a drug or alcohol addiction, depression, anxiety or PTSD is a brave and significant first step towards recovery. Choosing the best treatment facility and program type is the next (sometimes daunting) step, with so many options available. Do you choose a Brisbane rehab facility? Public or private? Rural or metropolitan? Outpatient or residential? Clinical or holistic? Often, budget and funding options will be a significant determining factor in your decision also.
Ultimately, the mental health treatment program for you is the one that matches the answers you choose above and feels like the right fit for your recovery. Our past guest feedback tells us they chose Palladium Private for its person-centred, holistic, adaptive approach to treatment that truly turned their life around in a way they never anticipated. Many were scared to leave their lives behind, switch off from work, their business or social media and completely immerse themselves in the program. But it worked.
WHY CAN DRUG OR ALCOHOL REHABILITATION AWAY FROM HOME BE BENEFICIAL?
One of the critical keys to success in treatment is focus – focus on you, and you alone. This is why seeking treatment away from your home location can be extremely beneficial. Leaving friends, family, stresses, triggers, distractions and even security blankets behind in Brisbane can give you the headspace, soul focus and circumstances to detox, truly immerse, recover and re-emerge healed.
CONFIDENTIALITY AND DISCRETION
Addiction does not discriminate – it can affect any person at any stage of life. Many of our guests have concerns about privacy and confidentiality when seeking treatment for drug or alcohol addiction, depression, stress anxiety or other mental health issues. It may be due to the nature of the industry they are employed in, the seniority of their position, the nature of the addiction they are seeking help to overcome, or they simply want to keep their treatment private and focus fully on their recovery.
Whatever the specific reasons may be, many of our guests from Brisbane seek treatment with us, rather than at a facility closer to home. We understand these concerns completely and offer our clients the utmost professionalism and discretion.
We provide medically informed, holistically integrated and tailored rehabilitation programs that completely support every aspect of the journey to recovery, in a tranquil setting in the hinterlands of the beautiful Sunshine Coast, Queensland. You can detox, unpack, unwind and begin recovering in the perfect setting for healing amidst abundant nature – without public scrutiny, unwanted interference or external stresses.
FOR GUESTS TRAVELLING FROM BRISBANE
Our experienced Admissions Team will guide you every step of the way, organising personal pick-ups and transfers if needed, initial medical appointments, detox if required – anything you may require from the minute you leave home until you safely return. You are in the kind, caring, capable and professional hands of our retreat team at every moment. They are highly experienced at handling unexpected circumstances that may arise and have extensive local contacts in every medical or healthcare field you may require whilst staying with us.
When travelling from Brisbane (or anywhere in Queensland) for treatment on the Sunshine Coast, our team can advise you on the best options for travel at that time, as well as Palladium Private’s availability for your desired dates. They will help you gather the necessary documentation prior to arrival onsite and keep you abreast of any changes in the leadup to, and throughout your stay.
WHAT’S UNIQUE ABOUT drug and alcohol rehab AT PALLADIUM PRIVATE?
Since 2003, more than 5,500 people from all over Australia have completed our program and achieved unimagined levels of self-mastery and understanding. Our results are achieved using a range of evidence-based therapies and treatments, selected by our expert psychotherapists to target your individual needs, life circumstances, personality profile, identified challenges and desired goals.
The Palladium Private program brings together a diverse set of treatment modalities into a holistic, integrative program – tailored to you – that’s proven highly effective and life-lasting. It combines psychological, biological, educational, spiritual, social and nutritional strategies to combat and eradicate the root causes of drug or alcohol addiction, substance abuse, depression or anxiety. With the help of our supportive and highly knowledgeable team, you will purge your body of toxins, restore its natural balance of minerals, nutrients and vitamins, and open up to a whole new level of emotional awareness and resilience leading to your new life – free of addiction and/or crippling anguish.
PSYCHOLOGICAL TREATMENT MODALITIES for drug or alcohol dependence
As part of your individual and group therapy, our psychotherapists and retreat team are qualified in a wide array of treatment modalities and may recommend for you:
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Gestalt Psychology
- Emotionally Focused Therapy (EFT)
- Dialectical Behaviour Therapy (DBT)
- Acceptance Change Therapy (ACT)
- Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Sensory Motor Psychotherapy
- Cape Code Model for Couple Therapy
- Life Coaching
- Neurolinguistic Programming (NLP)
- Motivational Interviewing
- Schema Therapy
HOLISTIC THERAPIES FOR drug or alcohol dependence
As well as the psychological modalities listed, our holistic rehab near Brisbane integrates the following:
- Individual and group mindfulness teachings and practice
- Individual physical assessments and personal training sessions
- Individual and group yoga sessions
- Meditation instruction and practice
- Art therapy
- Family Constellation workshops
- Drama, improvisation or poetry sessions
- Morning walks and activities
- Weekend hikes
- 25-metre swimming pool, sauna, steam-and-plunge
- Gardening and fruit picking
- Beach trips off-site
- Mindful movement and embodied dance
- Guided meditation sessions
- Remedial, Relaxation, Eastern, Kahuna, Lomi Lomi or Therapeutic Massage
- Natural spring-fed magnesium pool
Explore Our Other Treatments
At Palladium Private, a trusted mental health rehab near Brisbane, we offer a comprehensive range of treatments beyond addiction rehabilitation. Our serene retreat on the Sunshine Coast that’s just an hour and a half from the city provides the perfect setting for holistic healing. Beyond treatment for drug and alcohol dependence, we also offer help with the following:
- Mental health treatment — We specialise in treating a variety of mental health conditions, including anxiety, depression, PTSD and C-PTSD. Our program is deeply personalised, addressing the unique circumstances and needs of each client.
- Stress management — If you feel that life has become too hectic, we have programs designed to help individuals manage stress effectively. Through a combination of therapy, mindfulness practices and physical activities, we equip you with the tools to handle life’s pressures healthily and sustainably.
- Trauma therapy — Understanding the profound impact of trauma, we offer specialised trauma therapy. Our therapists are trained in techniques that help clients process and heal from traumatic experiences, paving the way for a more peaceful and fulfilling life.
- Holistic wellness programs — Embracing a holistic approach, we offer programs that integrate physical, mental and emotional wellness. Whether you’re unsure about how to proceed with your life as it is or simply feel like you would benefit from a change of pace and focus on wellness, our approach includes nutritional guidance, physical fitness routines and mindfulness practices, all aimed at fostering overall wellbeing and uncovering the best way forward.
Each treatment at our holistic rehab near Brisbane is grounded in our philosophy of comprehensive, compassionate care. We invite you to discover a path to wellness that goes beyond traditional rehabilitation.
Looking for treatment for a loved one?
If you’re looking for a private rehab near Brisbane on behalf of a loved one, we encourage you to reach out and seek a consultation with our professional team to explore the options we have available at Palladium Private. Along with our comprehensive approach to rehabilitation, we also offer Aftercare Support — ensuring that the progress made during their stay is maintained and expanded.
IS PALLADIUM PRIVATE FEELING LIKE A GOOD FIT
FOR YOUR RECOVERY?
If you feel that drug or alcohol rehab on the beautiful Sunshine Coast in Queensland, at a tranquil
hinterland retreat, may be more effective for you than a rehabilitation facility in Brisbane – please talk to one
of our Admissions Team members on 1300 573 095 to have all your questions answered.
AFL Executive Darren Birch opens up about corporate burnout, depression and Palladium Private
Recovery from alcohol detox, cravings and doubts to Watch Out World!
I’m a fitter, healthier human who can deal with stress, without drugs