The Palladium Private Program is specifically designed for people who are suffering from depression, anxiety, PTSD, alcohol & drug addiction, eating disorders, chronic fatigue and related issues.
The Palladium Private Program is a full immersion program that commences with a residential stay of between two and five weeks. We are committed and serious about making long term permanent changes for good in people’s lives which requires the same level of commitment from everyone that attends our programs. For long term change to begin, we customise daily schedules for you and limit the distractions with the outside world whilst we teach you how to really understand the core thinking behind stress and emotional symptoms leading to unwanted behavior like addiction, depression and anxiety.
Palladium Private Custom Programs
Each program is customised to a Clients condition and their individual requirements, therefore, programs vary in length, inclusions, post support and fees. Please call one of our Admission Consultants for an initial consultation and subsequent program outline and fee – Call 1300 573 095
- Flights and transfers to the retreat from all major Australian cities
- Pre-program assessment and documentation, which may include review of historic medical files
- Initial medical assessment if needed and regular medical checkups with a registered doctor. 24 hour chaperone where required
- Private one on one therapy sessions with our qualified Psychologists and Counsellors. Starting with an initial on site assessment, individual sessions are spread throughout the program
- Mindfulness teachings and practice
- Individual physical assessment and personal training
- Yoga and meditation practices
- Appropriate integration into daily group discussions and activities including but not limited to:
the nature of change
addictive behaviors of all variants
- Swedish and Remedial massage
- Food school incorporating self-grown and raw food
- Weekend excursions
- Daily group exercise and activities
Optional Inclusions and personal time activities:
- Detox Box
- Sauna room
- 25-meter lap pool (fed from the spring beneath the property).
- Heated magnesium spring water pool (32c -36c).
- games and puzzles
- gardening and fruit picking
Aftercare Program: Qualified psychologist sessions continue via phone for up to 3 months after you have left the residential part of your program to go over what you have learnt and make sure you are applying it for maximum effect once you return home. This solidifies your new thinking patterns and supports them whilst they become a permanent neural network in the brain so that you become more and more competent dealing with stress and emotion.
Online Aftercare Series for Clients:To assist in making your new thinking patterns permanent, we have put together an online aftercare series that is delivered direct to your inbox.
The series will keep you accountable and offers consistent, valuable content that is gradually sent through over a 6 month period.
The series includes the following:
- Podcasts for guests that include content such as Maintaining Feeling Good, Motivation, Letting Go, Relapsing, Goal Setting and much more.
- Podcasts for support teams that include content such as How to Support After a Retreat Stay, How to Support When Things Get Bumpy, etc.
- Mindfulness Sits which include guided meditations, breath work, visulisation and more.
- Yoga Practices
- Gym Sessions
- Recipes and Nutritional Blog Posts
How long should I stay? Many health issues can be addressed in the more common two to four week programs. However if you have been dealing with your health issue for over five years or even over a decade or more as so many of our guests have, you might consider a longer program to give yourself enough time to effect lasting permanent change before you re-enter your life and start to apply the techniques you will learn in the program. Depression, anxiety, cannabis use (less than 10 year addiction), most physical issues like heart disease or diabetes will be well suited to the 28 day program. Alcohol long term, heavy drug usage, extreme anxiety, bulimia or anorexia may possibly need a longer program. Discuss your personal needs with an Admissions Consultant trained to assess and custom design a program to provide the best outcome.
What happens first? Once you have discussed your needs with us and wish to continue, you will be asked to complete a confidential questionnaire to help us identify the true cause of your stress and unwanted emotions as well as any contributing physical issues and schedule a retreat program to best deal with them all. The purpose of the Palladium Private program is to create the best environment for change to take place on a large scale with no distractions and to build upon your progress daily and to learn as much as you can.
How does it work? There are three to four main components every day, mental/emotional therapy, physical/flexibility and relaxation/detoxification. The combination of these components over the period of your program duration shape the formula for success. Treating your body and mind at the same time is what holistic health is all about. You will have the chance to concentrate on your whole health for an extending period of time surrounded by supportive experienced people that are focused on your success using natural methods. We will appoint a qualified Psychologist, counsellor, personal trainer, massage therapist, mindfulness trainer as well as a consultation with a Doctor, if required. Our comprehensive treatment programs with the inclusion of CBT, ACT and REBT will treat the whole mind and body holistically with a multi-disciplined approach. We also access a wide range of natural therapies and experienced practitioners as consultants who use techniques that in our experience are effective.
Under 18? We do not accept Clients under the age of 18 years of age.
Palladium Private Programs
The Palladium Private is a holistic health program for serious conditions.
About Palladium Private
Accommodated at Palladium Private, a very beautiful, tranquil, hinterland location.
Listen to our Clients talking openly about their Palladium Private experience.